Thursday, January 11, 2007

The first post


Hello everyone, some might wonder about the odd name of my blog, well, It is YODA(the old Jedi-master from the good old StarWars films)
And for those who would like to know more about the nine hundred years old Jedi-master here is a link for his biography http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/yoda/index.html

Now, lets start talking about myself, I am a simple youngman from IRAQ aged 27, single, B.Sc in Engineering.
My interests are in electronics, computers, network technology, internet, sports(Martial Arts), and collecting anything about StarWars.
I have learned about this site from a friend of mine, and to be honest, I liked the idea so much that I have made the decision of starting my own blog.
Well, that’s all for now.

I'll be back...
Yoda

4 comments:

Morbid Smile said...

Any new posts???

You said you'd be back! :)

Yoda said...

oh, am very sorry morbid smile, i was really busy, but, i promise i'll add new posts soon.
thanks for visiting my blog.

Yoda

Yoda said...

hi am still alive, lol

Yoda said...

lol